Huge Sale
freeEmbroideryStuff.EmbroideryDesigns.com                  CART  |  DOWNLOAD  |  CONTACT
                 WISHLIST  |  MY ACCOUNT  |  LOGIN
Welcome Tab My Account Tab Products Tab Designs Tab Specials Tab Company Info Tab Help Tab FES Tab Print Art Tab Licensed Designs Tab
Call: 866-451-3900 Satisfaction Guaranteed
1−866−451−3900
PRODUCTS
Free Embroidery Stuff
Share Your Work
Embroidery Designs
Licensed Designs
Embroidery Packs
Embroidery Software
Embroidery Equipment
Custom Digitizing
Fonts & Alphabets
Print Art Designs
Education Materials
What's New
Gift Cards
Embroidery Tools
Freebies

Embroidery Forum

Forums Home    Forum Search   
Forum Topics > Embroidery Software > Customizer 10000 software > Post a Reply to this Thread
Customizer 10000 software
deborakhaBroadous
RE: Customizer 10000 software

Hello, I am in the same boat. My PC crashed and I am in need of a copy of the Customizer 10000. If anyone could help please contact me via email. Thank you Deborakh A. Broadous

Quote This Reply | Back To Top

corryscreations

I am also in need of the zipped file please of Customizer 1000 software. Does anyone have it that they are willing to share? my email is c-guier@msn.com Thank you in advance.

sweepsmom

I am going to be selling my MC 10000 and I cannot find the original easy transfer disk or the customizer disk. Does anyone have one I could purchase or have the person purchasing the machine buy from you???
Thanks

Karen Porter
Paws and Stitches Custom Embroidery

Jeanne

I recently sold my Janome 10001, but found I still had a rather large number of applications archives on my computer. I'm uploading to a cloud:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZeeWu7ZJiyLOeJc9JXFzuPxlCNfxLNAYXg7

If I am able to acquire a copy of the original CD's from the purchaser, I will include those as well. However, I think some of these archives do include the original CD's.

Note: some of the "txt" files are empty. The entire message is the name of the file. Also, if there is a "readme.txt" file, be certain to read it before attempting any installation(s).

IMPORTANT
1) These files will only be available to download from the cloud until the end of June 2018
2) Please don't ask me to help -- I am unable to do so.
3) In some instances, installation order is relevant -- I no longer recall what it is.
4) Your are solely responsible for checking/determining the quality/suitability of any of these applications at your own risk.
5) I promise there are is no malware contained in the files I have uploaded. If someone else downloads and offers to you, always scan first.

Leesa

Kelly Wrote:
Tracey Wrote:
Tracey Wrote:
Lynn Wrote:
Just ran across this forum when searching for Janome Customizer 10000 software. Finding it nowhere and I have Giga Hoop but lost software. Wondering if software is still available?

I have a zipped version if you would like it emailed to you, and then I just down loaded the Plus off the internet

Help!!! I am in the exact same boat- my old computer died and I can't find the digitizer 10000 cd since I moved! Help!

Leesa

I recently purchased a used machine not knowing the software was obsolete. Does anyone have a digital copy. It seems several are having this same problem. My machine is The Memory Craft 10000. My email is leesarhea08@gmail.com

I truly willappreciate any help offered.
Thanks
Leesa

Charlotte

Hi I am returning to embrodery after a long time away. I cant find my software. Does anyone know how I can get hold of a copy? I have spent hours trawling the internet and I'm not getting anywhere. HELP, im feeling fustrated. Thank you

Robbie

Count me in!!! I desperately need Customizer software for my MC10000 due to pc crash & inability to find my original disk. Can some kind person send me a copy ... zipped is fine.

I was very
upset to discover that it's not among available Janome downloads on their site. Talking with their tech support didn't accomplish anything -- except I'm sure that they now have me on their "nutcase" file.

My local dealer suggested this site as a resource, so my fingers are
crossed. oh, email is rbezemek@yahoo.com

kelly

I just bought a Janome Memory Craft 10000. Unfortunately the software that came with it is on floppy discs. If any one would be willing to share a copy, my email is 2027cathey@hughes.net. I am so excited but disappointed at the same time. Right now my computer doesn't recognize the machine when it is plugged into the usb port. And I already have some really cute patterns I would love to try. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly M Cathey

Kelly

Tracey Wrote:
Tracey Wrote:
Lynn Wrote:
Just ran across this forum when searching for Janome Customizer 10000 software. Finding it nowhere and I have Giga Hoop but lost software. Wondering if software is still available?

I have a zipped version if you would like it emailed to you, and then I just down loaded the Plus off the internet

Help!!! I am in the exact same boat- my old computer died and I can't find the digitizer 10000 cd since I moved! Help!

Barbara
Barbara

Barbara Wrote:
Judy Wrote:
Cheryl Wrote:
cherylquilts Wrote:
wench57 Wrote:
I am in a desperate search for Janome software. I purchased my machine new in 2005, recently my computer crashed and I lost my Customizer 10000Plus software. I had left the CD on my cutting table and a dog knocked it off, it was stepped on and broke in half. Now I no longer have the program. Janome told me to buy the GiGaHoop kit again ($400) so that I can have the software again. Does anyone have a CD I could buy or even a copy?

I have the Customizer 10000 Plus. Would be happy to give you a copy. Not sure how to reach you, though.

Is this Customizer 10000 Plus CD software still available?

Barbara
Barbara

Tracey Wrote:
Lynn Wrote:

Barbara
Barbara

Judy Wrote:
Cheryl Wrote:
cherylquilts Wrote:
wench57 Wrote:
I am in a desperate search for Janome software. I purchased my machine new in 2005, recently my computer crashed and I lost my Customizer 10000Plus software. I had left the CD on my cutting table and a dog knocked it off, it was stepped on and broke in half. Now I no longer have the program. Janome told me to buy the GiGaHoop kit again ($400) so that I can have the software again. Does anyone have a CD I could buy or even a copy?

I have the Customizer 10000 Plus. Would be happy to give you a copy. Not sure how to reach you, though.

Is this Customizer 10000 Plus CD software still available?

annette

Tracey Wrote:
Tracey Wrote:
Lynn Wrote:

Hi
Can someone email me a copy of the zip file for the Customizer 10000
Please annetteshire@ymail.com
thank you

ROBERT

ROBERT Wrote:
I'm in the same boat, I lost my software could someone e-mail me a copy. kwman46@gmail.com

< Prev Next >