Huge Sale
freeEmbroideryStuff.EmbroideryDesigns.com                  CART  |  DOWNLOAD  |  CONTACT
                 WISHLIST  |  MY ACCOUNT  |  LOGIN
Welcome Tab My Account Tab Products Tab Designs Tab Specials Tab Company Info Tab Help Tab FES Tab Print Art Tab Licensed Designs Tab
Call: 866-451-3900 Satisfaction Guaranteed
1−866−451−3900
PRODUCTS
Free Embroidery Stuff
Share Your Work
Embroidery Designs
Licensed Designs
Embroidery Packs
Embroidery Software
Embroidery Equipment
Custom Digitizing
Fonts & Alphabets
Print Art Designs
Education Materials
What's New
Gift Cards
Embroidery Tools
Freebies

Embroidery Forum

Forums Home    Forum Search   
Forum Topics > Embroidery Software > Customizer 10000 software > Post a Reply to this Thread
Customizer 10000 software
Kelly
RE: Customizer 10000 software

Tracey Wrote:
Tracey Wrote:
Lynn Wrote:
Just ran across this forum when searching for Janome Customizer 10000 software. Finding it nowhere and I have Giga Hoop but lost software. Wondering if software is still available?

I have a zipped version if you would like it emailed to you, and then I just down loaded the Plus off the internet

Help!!! I am in the exact same boat- my old computer died and I can't find the digitizer 10000 cd since I moved! Help!

Quote This Reply | Back To Top

Barbara
Barbara

Barbara Wrote:
Judy Wrote:
Cheryl Wrote:
cherylquilts Wrote:
wench57 Wrote:
I am in a desperate search for Janome software. I purchased my machine new in 2005, recently my computer crashed and I lost my Customizer 10000Plus software. I had left the CD on my cutting table and a dog knocked it off, it was stepped on and broke in half. Now I no longer have the program. Janome told me to buy the GiGaHoop kit again ($400) so that I can have the software again. Does anyone have a CD I could buy or even a copy?

I have the Customizer 10000 Plus. Would be happy to give you a copy. Not sure how to reach you, though.

Is this Customizer 10000 Plus CD software still available?

Barbara
Barbara

Tracey Wrote:
Lynn Wrote:
Just ran across this forum when searching for Janome Customizer 10000 software. Finding it nowhere and I have Giga Hoop but lost software. Wondering if software is still available?

Barbara
Barbara

Judy Wrote:
Cheryl Wrote:
cherylquilts Wrote:
wench57 Wrote:
I am in a desperate search for Janome software. I purchased my machine new in 2005, recently my computer crashed and I lost my Customizer 10000Plus software. I had left the CD on my cutting table and a dog knocked it off, it was stepped on and broke in half. Now I no longer have the program. Janome told me to buy the GiGaHoop kit again ($400) so that I can have the software again. Does anyone have a CD I could buy or even a copy?

I have the Customizer 10000 Plus. Would be happy to give you a copy. Not sure how to reach you, though.

annette

Tracey Wrote:
Tracey Wrote:
Lynn Wrote:

I have a zipped version if you would like it emailed to you, and then I just down loaded the Plus off the internet

Hi
Can someone email me a copy of the zip file for the Customizer 10000
Please annetteshire@ymail.com
thank you

ROBERT

ROBERT Wrote:
I'm in the same boat, I lost my software could someone e-mail me a copy. kwman46@gmail.com

ROBERT

ROBERT Wrote:
I'm in the same boat, I lost my software could someone e-mail me a copy. kwman46@gmail.com
sorry wrong e-mail

ROBERT

ROBERT Wrote:

ROBERT

I'm in the same boat, I lost my software could someone e-mail me a copy. kwman45@gmail.com

Pam

I am having the same problem with Customizer 10000. Lost it with my old PC and now cant find the original CD. How can I get a new one?

trebat

Hello, I have misplaced my installation cd for janome 300e.. I cannot find the information anywhere to download to my pc. having to replace a pc cause the other crashed. can anyone help please. Thank You

Tracey

Tracey Wrote:
Judy Wrote:
Cheryl Wrote:
cherylquilts Wrote:
wench57 Wrote:

I hve the customiser 10000 email me ill send it to you

email address tlf47@outlook.com

Tracey

Tracey Wrote:
Tracey Wrote:
Lynn Wrote:

Forgot to give you my email address
tlf47@outlook.com

Tracey

Judy Wrote:
Cheryl Wrote:
cherylquilts Wrote:
wench57 Wrote:

I hve the customiser 10000 email me ill send it to you

Tracey

Judy Wrote:
Cheryl Wrote:
cherylquilts Wrote:
wench57 Wrote:

I have the program I can send it zipped to your email address, please email me at tlf47@outlook.com

< Prev Next >