Huge Sale
freeEmbroideryStuff.EmbroideryDesigns.com                  CART  |  DOWNLOAD  |  CONTACT
                 WISHLIST  |  MY ACCOUNT  |  LOGIN
Welcome Tab My Account Tab Products Tab Designs Tab Specials Tab Company Info Tab Help Tab FES Tab PrintArt Tab Licensed Designs Tab
Call: 866-451-3900 Satisfaction Guaranteed
1−866−451−3900
FreeEmbroideryStuff
Share Your Work
Embroidery Designs
Licensed Designs
Embroidery Packs
Embroidery Software
Embroidery Equipment
Custom Digitizing
Fonts & Alphabets
Print Art Designs     
Education Materials
What's New
Gift Cards
Embroidery Tools
Freebies
Embroidery Forum

Forums Home    Forum Search   
Forum Topics > Embroidery Techniques > Making your own embroidery design??? > Post a Reply to this Thread
Making your own embroidery design???
RE: Making your own embroidery design???
Tue, Feb 22 2011 10:22 AM

You can view the Sample Pricing on this page of our website to get an idea of cost- http://www.embroiderydesigns.com/customdigitizinghome.aspx

Thanks!

chriswarren
Fri, Feb 11 2011 3:17 PM

Are they very expensive? I know it most likely would have to do with the detail of the project.....so lets just say a picture of a dog with 3 - 5 colors.What would the estimate be?

Wed, Jan 12 2011 9:05 AM

Turning a design into an embroidery file is called digitizing. You either need software on your computer or you can use a service, such as our online custom digitizing.

Our custom digitizing department can be found at http://www.embroiderydesigns.com/customdigitizinghome.aspx. You can either submit an order or request a quote from this page. When requesting a quote, you will need to include the image of the design that you would like to have digitized.

Hope this helps!

thewifeofkyle
Making your own embroidery design???
Tue, Jan 11 2011 6:45 PM

How do I design something and then make it into an embroidery design?? I have downloaded premade ones to my sewing maching but I dont know how to make my own and turn it into an embroidery design. Thank you!!