Huge Sale
freeEmbroideryStuff.EmbroideryDesigns.com                  CART  |  DOWNLOAD  |  CONTACT
                 WISHLIST  |  MY ACCOUNT  |  LOGIN
Welcome Tab My Account Tab Products Tab Designs Tab Specials Tab Company Info Tab Help Tab FES Tab Print Art Tab Licensed Designs Tab
Call: 866-451-3900 Satisfaction Guaranteed
1−866−451−3900
PRODUCTS
Free Embroidery Stuff
Share Your Work
Embroidery Designs
Licensed Designs
Embroidery Packs
Embroidery Software
Embroidery Equipment
Custom Digitizing
Fonts & Alphabets
Print Art Designs
Education Materials
What's New
Gift Cards
Embroidery Tools
Freebies

Embroidery Forum

Forums Home    Forum Search   
Forum Topics > Digitizing > Problem with digitizing > Post a Reply to this Thread
Problem with digitizing
RE: Problem with digitizing

If you do not have the same problem with other designs on your machine, then it might either be the stabilizer or the digitizing of the design itself. If it is a design that you created, bring it back in to your software and see if your program will allow you to change the stitches, you may need to zoom in on the part that you are having a problem with to get a close up view of the outline and the inside stitches. It could be the stabilizer. You could try a cut away stabilizer and if you need extra stabilizer, float a piece of tear away under the hoop.

Quote This Reply | Back To Top

David

David Wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I did the design myself. I have used multiple different fabrics, mostly cotton or cotton/polly blends. I am using a tear off stabilizer and hoop both of the items together

and no resizeing

David

Thanks for the reply. I did the design myself. I have used multiple different fabrics, mostly cotton or cotton/polly blends. I am using a tear off stabilizer and hoop both of the items together

I am so sorry that you are having a problem with your design. Have you contacted the place where you purchased the design?
I would be happy to try and help you with this.
May I ask some troubleshooting questions?
What type of fabric and stabilizer are you using?
Did you resize the design at all or make any other modifications to it?
Are you hooping the design and stabilizer together?

David

Ugh!! Any idea why I cant attach a pdf to the thread!?!?

David
Problem with digitizing

I am having some HUGE frustrations with this design for my wife's Brother machine. I continuously get a gap between the dark blue on the outline and the light blue fill, but not anywhere else when we run the program. (I think it is more that the light blue fill is not filling completely rather than the outline being the problem, it is not square or as long/wide as it should be.) If anyone can help me I would appreciate it!!!