Huge Sale
freeEmbroideryStuff.EmbroideryDesigns.com                  CART  |  DOWNLOAD  |  CONTACT
                 WISHLIST  |  MY ACCOUNT  |  LOGIN
Welcome Tab My Account Tab Products Tab Designs Tab Specials Tab Company Info Tab Help Tab FES Tab Print Art Tab Licensed Designs Tab
Call: 866-451-3900 Satisfaction Guaranteed
1−866−451−3900
PRODUCTS
Free Embroidery Stuff
Share Your Work
Embroidery Designs
Licensed Designs
Embroidery Packs
Embroidery Software
Embroidery Equipment
Custom Digitizing
Fonts & Alphabets
Print Art Designs
Education Materials
What's New
Gift Cards
Embroidery Tools
Freebies

Embroidery Forum

Forums Home    Forum Search   
Forum Topics > Home Embroidery Machines > ESANTE ESE2 - Downloading patterns > Post a Reply to this Thread
ESANTE ESE2 - Downloading patterns
Shelia
RE: ESANTE ESE2 - Downloading patterns

I have an Esante babylock ESe2 and I have never used it and I do not know anything about the card reader or card for this machine. I want to get rid of this and I want to make sure I have all the items someone would need.

thanks.

Quote This Reply | Back To Top

If your embroidery machine takes a card, you'll need a card writer box and a blank memory card to write the PES file to. If the machine uses a usb cord, you'll still need a program to transfer the design from the computer to the machine. The only way you don't need anything additional is if your machine takes a cd. You can burn the design onto the cd and place it into the machine. Hope this is helpful!

I would recommend talking to the dealer/store where you bought your machine. They should be able to help you with how it works and how to use designs downloaded from the internet.

judy

I PURCHASED A PES FORMAT FROM THE INTERNET. WHAT DO I NEED TO USE IT IN MY MACHINE ESANTE ESE. SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO PURCHASE A PROGRAM CALLED DESIGN GALLERY. IS THERE ANY WAY AROUND THIS?

joan440

I recently purchased an Ecante Babylock and it uses a PES format. Also I was told you cannot purchase cards for the slot. We have to go through our computer and scan disk. Was told the slot was for people upgrading to a newer machine and had the cards to be able to use them.

freds

ART, CND, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, XXX

I see these formats listed which one is the correct one?

freds
ESANTE ESE2 - Downloading patterns

I have just purchased a used machine. I see it take a "Card" to load programs.
It appears that there is an adapter that attach's to a computer that let me write to blank cards. Is this correct? Where do I get this item?
What file format does the download need to be for the Esante ESE if I purchase patterns on the Internet.

Is the Brother and Babylock the same company?.